Graduates of the Nurse-Aide program shall be prepared to:
- Communicate and interact competently on a one-to-one basis with the clients;
- Demonstrate sensitivity to clients' emotional, social, and mental health needs through skillful directed interactions;
- Assist clients in attaining and maintaining functional independence;
- Exhibit behavior in support and promotion of clients rights; and
- Demonstrate skills in observation and documentation needed to participate in the assessment of clients' health, physical condition, and well being.
150 contact hours